Do you really know what a mortgage broker does?
We can’t stress how important it is for us to know everything about your circumstances to best advise what loan structure you should have in place. It is all about discussing your needs, and making sure that we achieve the best result possible for you.
There is no comprehensive online application form for you to fill out on our site as we just do not need you to actually send us your information, until we can establish that we have a solution for your lending needs.
These are your simple steps to apply for a loan.
- Contact us – either contact us or leave your details and a suitable time, and we will contact you.
- You will speak with a broker who will take into account your needs by discussing not only your requirements, but also any concerns you have, and offer you some possible strategies and ideas that you may not have thought about. This call usually takes 5 – 10 minutes.
- Once we know what you require, we will draft calculations and email you a proposal – this will usually consist of a few options that are easy to understand.
- Once you have had a chance to look at what options are available, you can contact your broker or the broker will call you, to discuss the proposal. You can then decide if you wish to proceed or not or you may just want to discuss more options.
If you decide you would like us to assist you with your finance then the following steps apply.
- Your broker will now take all of your information by completing a standard questionnaire with you and confirming details from your prior discussion – this is a 15 minute process for an average couple.
- You will then be asked to complete a document checklist and in the meantime, our office will prepare an application with your chosen lender.
- All that needs to be done now is for you to sign the application and give your checklist documents to your broker and your loan will be lodged with your chosen lender.
- We will then follow up on the progress of the loan and keep you informed as it progresses.
It is that simple.Get in touch